Are you currently suffering from tooth pain? You may have a toothache.
A toothache is defined as pain in or around a tooth.
Toothaches can be caused by:
- Tooth decay
- An Abscessed tooth
- A Tooth break, chip or fracture
- Bruxism or grinding teeth
- Infected gums and/or gingivitis
- A filling that has become damaged or loose over time
What are the symptoms of a toothache?
- Tooth pain that may be sharp, throbbing, or constant.
- Swelling around the tooth and gums
- Fever, headache or nausea
- A foul taste in the mouth
How can Powers Ferry Family Dentistry help me with my toothache?
Call our office today if you are experiencing a severe toothache. We will bring you in for a focused examination of the impacted tooth or area of your mouth, that will include an x-ray of the area and a thorough doctor examination. After the exam our doctor will give you a treatment plan on how to fix the problem.
We offer a Focused Exam and x-ray for only $89. If you complete the recommended treatment in the same day, that $89 will be applied towards your treatment! Essentially giving you a free dental exam!